Precautions for Storage of Cobalt Alloy Wire
Matters needing attention when storing Cobalt Alloy Blade wire:
1. Cobalt alloy wire can not be placed too high.
2. For barreled cobalt alloy wire, do not roll during handling, and the container should not be tilted or tilted to avoid the wire being entangled in the tube and hindering the use.
3. During the handling process, avoid littering and prevent the package from being damaged. Once the package is damaged, it may cause the cobalt alloy wire to absorb moisture and rust.
4. Cobalt alloy welding wire should be placed in a special welding material library for storage. Pay attention to the ventilation and drying of the warehouse. The relative humidity of the air should be controlled below 60%. Keep the distance between the ground and the wall at 30cm.
5. The models and specifications are stored separately and cannot be mixed.
6. The CO2 used in the flux-cored wire should be pure anhydrous gas.
7. Under normal circumstances, the flux-cored wire does not need to be dried, and should be used up as soon as possible after opening. When the Cobalt Chrome Alloy wire is not used up, it should be covered with a canvas, plastic cloth or other items to cover the wire feeder (or wire spool). To reduce the contact with moisture in the air.