Air Shower Installation Process
The air shower is a local purification device commonly used in purification workshops. It is installed at the door of the clean room and is the only passage for people and objects to enter the clean area. People or objects need to go through the air shower to remove dust when entering the clean room. To reduce the pollution source into the clean room, to achieve a buffer isolation between the clean area and the non-clean area.
The equipment of the air shower room has a base or not. Taking the base as an example, the equipment is composed of a bottom plate, an air shower box (high efficiency filter, blower, nozzle), door, and power distribution box.
1. Appropriate air shower installation space should be provided at the installation location, the ground should reach the standard level, and the ground level tolerance should not exceed 3mm.
2. The bottom plate is generally made of stainless steel, which is resistant to friction and easy to clean. First install the air shower site device at the place where the air shower room is installed;
3. The air shower box on both sides is fixed on both sides of the chassis and fixed with screws, etc.; the air shower top box is installed on both sides to measure the verticality and balance to ensure that the two are connected without error; the body adopts ordinary The color steel plate has a better overall feeling and is consistent with the material of the clean room; it is made of high-quality cold-rolled steel plate, which is modern and beautiful.
4. The next step is to install the door. The front and rear doors of the air shower room are electronically interlocked, and they are automatically controlled to operate. During use, the automatic shower is induced. The double doors are locked when the shower is blown. The hinges are fixed on the air shower installation The side box is enough. The hinges are all reinforced with three stainless steel hinges. After air shower installation, ensure that the door box is completely seamless, and there should be no gaps between the wall panels of the clean room, and the gaps should be sealed.
5. After the equipment is installed, install and debug the power supply. The air shower is a three-phase five-wire system, three live wires, one ground wire, and one zero wire.
The use of air shower room is generally divided into human shower room, cargo shower room, air shower channel, and cargo shower channel; the blowing method is divided into top blowing, unilateral blowing, and bilateral blowing, etc.; the degree of automation is also intelligent voice, automatic There are many kinds of, explosion-proof, rolling shutter doors, etc. With the continuous improvement of technology, the intelligent system will be more perfect. According to the production needs, the box shape and size can be customized according to the needs, and the suitable air shower room can be selected for air shower installation.